Friday, December 22, 2006

uncool runnings

its the christmas weekend and we, the people who work, are blessed with an extra day as monday is a holiday. woohoo! one day makes a huge difference these days.. hell, even half a day makes a significant change!

was reading other peoples blogs and Ope said that his life is more boring than mine. I beg to differ. I think his everyday activities, the Ope-Esque activities that he partakes in are interesting, i.e, like clubbing, but in an intellectual sense. An intellectual discourse with Ope in politics or economics is sure to bring up suprises. He has shattered my belief in ASB (Amanah Saham Bumiputera - a sort of unit trust) and suddenly i dont think its a good idea to park my money there!!

so anyways, i just got back from Murni with H.R.H Permaisuri Diraja Farisha, Acap, Ope, Shuen, Sarah and Tien Tien (shuens friend) and that was a nice little mamak session which i like to participate in. I think thats a cool session - does it count towards my Cool Points?

Maybe we should have something like a cool point chart, and the more things you do, you get more points. I shall start on a structure and get back to u guys about that.

So whats new happening, well, work has been quite quiet the past few days, due to the fact that everyone worth contacting is on leave, and the people who are at work are the ones you want to avoid. it doesnt help too that by virtue of everyone going on holiday, its understaffed, and u end up doing somebody elses work.

well, i guess im too sleepy to type out my blog. am going to get my well earned rest. till tommorow people, ciaooo!

2 comments:

Madeku367 said...

I know ope is working in ASNB. But where else to park ur money??? Ok whut ASB. Unit trust tolong melayu. Takkan nak masuk Shima punya unit trust kot?? lagi high variance!

ope said...

What did I actually say?? haha... Apa-apa pun, it all depends on your risk tolerance.

Btw, buat la the cool-a-meter. Maybe you can do a website where people can gauge their coolness?? haha... that sounds like a good plan...