Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lazy Sundays, Hazy Mondays

the weekend has come and gone. straight. just like that. no time for rest, no time for recreation, two whole days just gone in a cloud of smoke. poof! and its another monday, oh yeah, happy joy joy.

so what did i do during the weekend? well its a combination of just relaxing, makan makan and work. today, its a combination of both, as I parked myself at starbucks, hung out with Wee and my girlfriend. with my trusty kpmg laptop (ever so reliable) trying/attempting to do some work. From what I saw, there's a hell lot more work to do, and i guess im not the weekend worker type.

looking at the calender, last year, i was an intern at zaid ibrahim. how fast time flies!

i actually got lots more things to write, but i just cant be arsed. let me spend the final hours of my weekend jst chilling.

write later ppl. ciao!

No comments: