Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The End is The Beginning is The End

it seems that Thailand isnt the only place where things are being thrown out. As you are aware I have been packing and cleaning as I leave my flat for good. It hasnt sunk in yet the fact that this is my last night here and my last time blogging from the dining table (wi-fi has gone and now resorted using wires again!) with the view of the magnificen Canary Wharf and BBC News 24 bellowing on the telly.

so yes, it is my last night here but it doesnt feel like it. As I got back from central London, I had a terrible headache and I slept. And then woke up, and then slept again. I woke up at 10pm, and started to frantically clean and apply some sealant onto the bathtub linings. I always say that I'm cleaning, and today I've kinda ran out of things to clean. The surfaces has been wiped clean, the floors have been vaccumed (and will be vaccumed again tommorow morning before I handover the key) and well, thats it i guess. There really isnt much else I can do tonight.


Its sad. I miss this place, but I guess we all gotta move on. Starting from tommorow finally all my three 'hurdles' -huge tasks that I need to do, have been done and dusted.


The hotel brochure said that they have in-room broadband. I'll have to see how it goes. If i do have internet, ill blog from there, if i dont, well, I'll see you back in KL. Either that or you can call me on my cell.


Alright then peeps. the last post from The Lumiere Building. See you all soon.



pish

No comments: