Sunday, June 24, 2007

work work work

so again, work has dominated part of my life. but I think thus far there is some sort of work-life balance. Not really balanced but its getting there I guess.

ive been yearning to go on a holiday with friends. Bali sounds nice and Phuket sounds tempting. However, time and money are two main restrictions. ive been looking at the air asia site and checking out their deals. Pretty good methinks.

talking about air asia ive booked my flights to kedah. flying off in the morning, catching a cab to perlis, then catching a cab to penang and then hopefully manage to catch the flight back to KL before 2.30. Its gonna be a tiring dayyy...

well, im going off to bed now, its wayyyy past my bed time. will blog more soon (yea yea yea i know i always say that).


ciao peeps

No comments: