Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life - One Week at a Time

What a week I've had.

Fresh from my relaxing (or shall I say 'renewal') holiday in Langkawi, which recharged my batteries and strenghtened whatever I have left in my body, it was a case of 'another day, another aeroplane' for me.

Flew back to Perlis (Kedah actually, and taxi-ed it up to Kangar), and met with the Pengarah for a meeting session for our draft final report. Drove back down and worked on it for a few hours whilst waiting for our flight back.

Tiring, and worse is to come.

Scheduling dates, and an angry civil servant ensued, which really drained whatever that is left of me. Now I'm glad the week has passed, but now im dreading the coming week. Who knows what' going to happen. More stress? More work?

Well, I'd have to say that Life is what you make of it. If you make it stressful and worrisome, its going to end up like that. If you make it into what / where you want it to be, then most times out of ten it will turn out alright.

I made many new years resolutions, maybe its time I actually followed up on them.

Here's to a new week.

Or maybe just same ol' shit, but different perspective.

No comments: