Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Idle Thumbs

As the case always is, I've had a lot of things to write earlier on when I was daydreaming/driving through the early morning traffic jam, made worse by the fact that 90% of Malaysians suddenly lose total ability to drive when a drop of rain falls. I wanted to write something about how tyres are the most important part of the car, but then realised that without the engine, the car would be just a cart. I also wanted to say that a windscreen wiper is very important, until i realised that it was important when its raining, but pretty much not of much use when its dry.

So I gave up.


Will blog after tomorrow when things are more settled. Will catch up with you all soon, and hey, do check out the flickr page, its got some nice pictures in. Hope u enjoyed the new design.

No comments: