Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Solicitors Letter (Part 2)

I woke up this morning and did the usual stuff, check emails, friendster, check the news, checkout whos on msn, and i was suprised to see that I received another email from Zaid Ibrahim & Co.

It said;

Dear Adlan

Just to let you know that we have received the duly signed copy of the acceptance letter

Looking forward to you coming onboard!



now.. thats just a bit creepy. "looking forward" to have me come on board? on board what? their legal vessel? plundering the legal seas, with me as one of the lowly crewman. the partners would be the ones sitting in the cabins, charting maps, while ill be the one manning the sails, forced to eat whatever my lowly legal allowance can afford me, and maybe even be asked to walk the plank. im guessing they have some sort of a pirate theme going on.


"Aye, matey, come on board the Jolly Roger and lets plunder the seas...arrr... you are the lowly crewman... man the sails (arrr), and fix them rudders, but if you fail (arrr../waving his hook gesturing towards the plank), ye shall walk the plank!"



I bet you the lawyers there are rubbing their hands in joy as they have a new whipping boy to carry their files, do the paperwork, clean their toilets, wash their car(s) and probably even make them coffee.




"I pity the fool" one of them would say. "...who has to do all the research for our cases"
sigh. more post later on. got to study.



No comments: