Thursday, May 25, 2006

What A Difference A Year Makes

my exams are over. see, even when i wrote that, i didnt exactly feel over the top. i didnt feel much. maybe its because Ive already got thru uni, hence it kinda takes the bite off from finishing the exams. finishing your final uni exams must be the best feeling in the world. and guess when did I finish my final year uni exams. Yeap, you guessed it, exactly 1 year, to this date, 25th May, ago. funny how time flies.

a year ago, after the exams, me, daryl, n robbie went over to sully's place to watch the champs league final. and we all know what a game that was.

the very next day, I took the train to london to view flats and apartments for my course in london.


i guess a lot of things happen in a year. but hey, as they say, every second is a chance to change a whole lifetime.


im going to enjoy my summer, so this blog will be quiet for a bit. till then.. stay classy!



lan.

No comments: